 |
| I love these ladies (Kristina, me, Becca, Ashley, Sarah). We did a small group Bible study several years back and always look for a chance to connect! |
 |
| Maggie, Tyler, and Addison. Tyler was in the school play and it was a must to watch him. These 3 have been together since daycare days and have such a special friendship. |
 |
| Snuggles are the best! |
 |
| Bella loves! BTW- How did my girl get so big? |
 |
| Random Sunday pic! |
To say November and December provided situations that we did not imagine or wanted would be an understatement. But we did it together. Well, Jimmy did the hard and I did what I can to support him and others through it. I posted this on Facebook and could have any any point over the past 17 years of marriage. He is a rock. He is a faithful friend in all things.
I am not a saver of much as most know. I was called "pitch and go" at home growing up as I did not save anything really. When the girls were born I knew I did not want just save their clothes, but wanted to save the special things and do something meaningful with them. Gracie was ready to have her quilt made. We LOVE it!!! I am so glad that we did it. Her reaction when she saw it and all the special pieces was priceless!
 |
| Of course Bella.. |
No comments:
Post a Comment